LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funny girl...

Anna has finally discovered drawers and how much fun they can be. Her two favorite are the kitchen drawer with the plastic ziploc bags and my bathroom cupboard. The funniest thing happened today though. She was in the kitchen and started to pull out some ziploc bags. I was at the table doing something and figured I'd just let her do her thing and get her in a minute. She had pulled out about three bags. After a minute, I look at her and all the bags were back in the drawer! She put them back. She's already learning to clean up after herself. :) I think it's because she's seen me put them away so many times. She actually did the same thing the other day, with the drawer below that has the dishcloths. She pulled a few out and then put them back. Such a cute baby!

She LOVES to get into my hair stuff and pull out each bottle.


Here is another scrapbook page I finished the other day. 
I thought it turned out pretty cute.  
I just love my baby SO much. 

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

That is so cute! I can't believe she's already learning how to put things back too. Smart girl! :)