Letting her see the water. She was very hesitant about it.
On the wet sand.
Anna's cute little feet. Dan tried to get a picture of her footprints, but she just didn't weigh enough to make deep imprints.
Our cute little family. :)
Playing with the sand. We could barely get her attention to look up for a picture.
Having SO much fun with the sand. She probably could have stayed here all day. :)
I was especially happy to go to the beach. I've only been twice since we've moved here and both times were for about a half hour each. Last summer I was pregnant and then had a newborn and wasn't exactly feeling like going to the beach. We're hoping to go a lot more this summer.
1 comment:
What fun! I can't believe how big she is getting. Has it already been 9 months?! Wow! They grow so fast.
Post a Comment