LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 3, 2010

Life update

Dan asked me the other day if I was going to update my blog. I guess it's been a while. Ever since being pregnant and not feeling up (being able to) to a lot of projects, I haven't felt compelled to blog as much, even though I do like to blog. So here goes.

Anna has spent a lot of time lately with her "boyfriend" Logan. They have a ton of fun together and for some reason, she absolutely LOVES his backpack and flip-flops. To the point that she talks about wearing them when he's not around. The second she sees him, she takes her shoes off and wants to put his on. At church, she'll see his backpack a row or two back and wants to wear it. Luckily, he's very kind and generous and let's her wear them.


The happy couple.


Jammin' on the piano.


We invited Logan's parents over for dinner last weekend and let the kids play, while we played Settlers of Catan. And play they did! I think they got out every toy we own, and them some. It doesn't look that bad in this picture, but it was. I think that's the messiest our family room has ever been.


Anna of course just loves to wear stuff in general. We got these fake flowers from a ward luau recently and she's been wearing them almost everyday. I even let her wear them to Wal-mart. Then she decided to put the bucket around her neck. She just cracks me up.


I love this look on her face.


And lastly, she saw her ladybug costume from last year in the closet and wanted to wear it, so I let her. She kept saying, ladybug outfit, cute! It also made me realize how much she's grown, since last October!

Here she is about 10 months ago.
She just looks so little!

Her language skills are rapidly improving. Every day she says better sentences and her pronunciation becomes clearer. A funny story, a week or so ago, Dan was sitting at the computer with Anna. She wanted to watch a show from Sesame Street, but Dan was tired of them, so he put a different music video on. After a minute, she says, "I don't like this show." Which, I think was her best grammatical sentence yet. And very funny and cute as well.

As for me, I am 32 weeks along. I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable. It really just depends on what I'm doing. Some days I'm fine, and other days I get tired and just wish I was done being pregnant. I still go to the gym about 3 times a week and I actually feel good while I work out, which is nice. I feel like I'm gaining more weight with this baby, than I did with Anna, which is annoying, but not much you can do about it. I don't eat fast food, I don't eat junk food, and I rarely eat sweets and I don't pig out. It's just like my body knows it needs to gain more weight. I'm starting to believe the myth that you gain more weight with boys. :) But I'm excited to have a little boy and to have a little baby again. 8 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

She is a little cutie! Girls are so fun. I love how they make life so full of life! Boys do to but girls do it a little different, perhaps a little more mature about it? It's just so cute.