Well, I finally got around to making a throw pillow for our bed. I've been meaning to do it for a long time, but with the holidays and being sick, I just didn't get around to it. So here it is. I think it adds a bit of variety to the bed. I had wanted some beige material with a pattern to it, but couldn't find one. If you look closely at this one, there are small lines in the material. I added a border with the same material as the duvet cover. Of course I didn't follow a pattern, I just made one up, so that lengthened the amount of time this took. I first had sewn all three sides with just the beige material and realized it was too plain. I played around with other designs of how to add red material. I finally decided I liked the border one, but had to take out the seams of the pillow. Let's just say, I didn't plan this out very well, so it took a little longer than I would have liked. No post would be complete without some Anna pictures. This one absolutely cracks me up!
We were at the chiropractor waiting for Dan to finish up. One of the girls that works there, brought out some stickers for Anna. Anna kept wanting more, so the girl kept putting them on Anna. This was the end product!

She kept the one on her nose the whole time.


Anna, in her cute pj's from Grandma Phelan, standing in Dan's motorcycle boots.

Anna falling over in Dan's boots.

This little girl decided it would be a good idea to write on her tummy. Of course, her dad did nothing to stop her.

Oh how we love our little Anna!
1 comment:
How funny:) She's so cute!
Post a Comment