LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 15, 2009

This and That...

I finally got around to framing our family portrait and hanging it on the wall. It took a while, but I was able to come up with some vinyl and our name. I wish I had a font that was cursive and not so thick. I love the bottom part with the word Family and the swirlys. I need to add something to the top, but at the moment I'm tired of thinking about it, so it will do for now. :)


I need to add some stuff on the wall on the side, because it looks a little sparse, but I'll get around to that eventually.


I got Anna this dress the other day, and I LOVE it. It looks so cute on her and it matches her room, so I was extra excited about it. I love having a little girl to dress up, it's just so much fun. The best part is that I only paid $2 for it. I sold a few things at the consignment shop and had some store credit. I bought a pair of outside shoes for Anna, plus the dress and my total was only $4. Love these kid of deals.

She's just too cute.
I got another Kohls gift card in the mail this week, plus I signed up for their emails, so I got a $5 gift card you print and you can use them together, so I got a free $15. They were having an additional 25% off of their clearance, so I looked around and got some awesome deals. The picture below is missing a few things. I got a cute black polka dot shirt (which I had wanted a while ago, but it was originally $36), 2 shirts for Anna, a few baby clothes for my friend who is due in March, that yellow sign that has a bath tub phrase on it, but it's all marked and dirty (I'm going to sand it down and paint it and put it in Anna's room), and a metal picture frame (I spray painted it and will show it later in another post). My total? $8.22. So basically I paid a dollar for everything. Saaaweeeeet!

Anyone with a Kohls nearby should sign up for their emails and get a free $5. They can also have really good clearance deals on baby clothes, so if anyone needs to buy some baby shower gifts, check them out first. That way you can buy more for a friend, but not go over budget. Or even just clothes for your own kids. I'm just thankful I've been blessed lately to find some good deals.



1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

What a pretty little girl with a pretty little dress! I love your family photo too!!