This Halloween was Anna's second. Last year she was a pea in a pod and this year she was the cutest lady bug! I bought the outfit, but made the antenna headband. I think she looks so adorable.
However, Anna kept wanting to take off her antennas and then have me put them back on again. She does the same thing with her hair bows she wears for church.
Dan made his costume this year. It looks like he's a monk, but he was really making his costume from a character in a game he plays, Warhammer. He's not finished with it, but you get the idea.
I didn't dress up because we weren't going anywhere. I did dress up as a pirate for a Halloween party we went to last weekend. But yesterday, I just didn't have much of a desire to.
This morning, Anna saw her antennas and wanted to wear them during breakfast. She's just so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment