LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Anna + Solid Foods = Funny Pictures

So we started Anna on solid food a few weeks ago. At first she kind of liked it, and then less and less with each day. Now, the only way we can get her to eat it is by surprise attack. When she opens her mouth, we have to be ready to swoop in and get the spoon in her mouth before she closes it. It ain't easy all the time. I'm guessing it will just take a while for her to really get into it and we'll just have to keep trying. 

Her first time in the high chair...she has no idea what's coming. 

Daddy feeding Anna

Mommy feeding Anna

I love the little carrot mustache and goatee here. 

Many times after she gets hit by a surprise food attack, this is the face she makes. I don't think she's a big fan of rice cereal. :)



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

These pictures are so cute and priceless! I love how she starts out soooo happy :) Such a cutie.

Sarah Stout said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Stout said...

Haha... I realized I left the wrong comment on your thing! I meant to say that I LOVE these pictures of Anna. Good luck with feeding her. Just hang in there and I'm sure it will get easier! Miss you! :)

Melanee said...

First. Did I know you had a blog? I'm so glad you do! It's such a great way to keep track of you.

Also. Anna is adorable. How do you not just eat her up?

Also. I'm so bummed that we didn't get to see you at Christmastime. Did I ever tell you that? We'll definitely have to try again.

The Everts said...

Cute! She looks exactly like her daddy! :) I have a blog but it is private. Email me your email address and I'll add you, if you'd like. kbeverts@yahoo.com. Cute blog!