Well, a lot has happened in the last month. First of all, we moved into our first house!!! We bought a house and love actually owning a home! It was kind of crazy because we had been told that escrow would close on a certain date. I told our apartment that we would be out 10 days after that date, thus giving a nice cushion of time. However, our loan didn't fund forever and the day before we had to be out of our apartment, we weren't sure if we were going to be able to move that day or wait. It was all very stressful. The loan actually didn't fund by moving day, but luckily the owner let us "rent" the home until it did. It was all the providence of Heavenly Father that it worked out that we could move when we were supposed to. We were very grateful. So we love being in our new house.
This is my new favorite picture of Anna.
Anna update: She is now 3 months old! She is getting so big. At times I look at her and can't even believe that she ever fit in my stomach! She is really developing. She has started to reach for things. It is so cute! She can tell she is in a new place too. The first few days she would just keep turning her head left and right and just looking all over the place.
We also finally put her in a crib. She had outgrown her bassinet. So the first night, she's fine. The second night, apparentley she moved a lot because when I went in her room that morning, she had turned herself around completely. Her head was where her feet should have been. It was so cute! The only bad thing about the crib, is because I'm so short, I have trouble putting her in her crib sometimes. Especially when it's for a nap. I have to lift her over the side, and I think the lifting motion wakes her up sometimes. Other than that, her crib is great. It was kind of weird though for the first few days to not have her in our room. I missed her, even though she is just across the hallway, barely 8 feet away from us! It was nice to have our bedroom back to ourselves and not have to whisper our prayers together before bed. Or whisper at all when we needed to talk to each other.
This was taken a few weeks ago. This was the dress she was blessed in. She smiles so much now.
I think she looks so adorable in the corner of the couch. I love her chubby cheeks!
She has learned how to grab the circle-thing and pull it to play music!
She just fell asleep on Dan like this.
So life is going well for now. I'm at home with Anna, which I'm so grateful that I can do. We've been blessed so much right now. Dan has a good job, we have a beautiful baby girl, we have food to eat, vehicles to drive and money in the bank! We live a blessed life.
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the update... I love those pictures of Anna and I'm SO glad that everything is going so well for you guys. :) I really hope that you guys get to come home for Christmas so I can FINALLY see Anna in the flesh!
Hey Sarah. Well, we're going to Utah for Christmas. But we're thinking about coming to WA at the end of March. Dan has a week off for Spring Break. We will most likely do that. Then you can meet Anna.
Post a Comment