Haven't updated the blog for a few weeks, so it's time to get caught up!
Let's start with this. Fun with a Costco box! Not just for your groceries, also a great napping container. :) Anna loves boxes, so it was no surprise that she got comfy right away in this one.

Why not have some family fun? Dan had fun pushing them around for a while. Not the greatest picture, but it was the only one where everyone was looking.
A little update on Alex. He is now 6 months old and he knows it! His six month stats are 19 lbs 8 oz, and 28 1/2 inches tall. It's amazing how in a month's time, babies can develop so much. He's gone from kind of rolling around and mildly tolerating tummy time, to rolling everywhere, getting up on all fours, doing little baby push-ups, constantly being on his tummy (thus spitting up more. I thought we were done with that), reaching and grabbing for things. This little guy is a mover! Any day he is going to start crawling and our world will never be the same. :) I also have to wrestle him to change his diaper. He does NOT want to be on his back. He rolls over and wants to grab things. I have to put lotion on him every day, because he has eczema. It's hard to do, since he won't be still. I'm getting pretty good at putting his diaper and or/pants on with him on his tummy or knees. It definitely takes some skills.I love these pictures. This is right before bath time for them. I put Alex down in the hallway and Anna just had to go over and join him. He's doing his little baby push-ups.

Holding his head up so high!

My cute little diaper babies (hopefully, Anna will be potty trained soon).
Another exciting 6 month mark is Alex starting solids!
Waiting patiently for his rice cereal.

Taking a yummy bite...

And, not quite sure what he thinks about it. Anna never liked rice cereal, and either does Alex. I could barely get him to eat any. I tried it for about 4 days, then moved on to carrots.
He still won't eat a lot, but we moved on to some peaches and he likes those a little more. Last night, I was able to get him to eat everything that I put in a little container for him. Anna definitely caught on to solids faster than Alex, but I'm sure he'll catch up. Slowly, yet surely...



1 comment:
I love the nap in the box! lol i cant believe he is getting so big! Love the push ups so cute! :)
Post a Comment