Time to talk about little miss Anna. She's getting bigger, smarter and cuter than ever! :) I just love this little girl. She is so funny and silly and loves to laugh and have fun. She's still in her independent stage, but I think we're used to it and know how to cater to it.
Here she is painting for the first time. This was probably a month ago. She had so much fun. Dan put one of his shirts on her, so her clothes wouldn't get dirty. I got this little easel over a year ago for $10 off of craigslist. There is a chalkboard on the other side. She painted another time afterwards and made a stroke mark that looked like a moon. And she said, I make moon! It's hanging on our fridge now and when she sees it, she points out the moon that she painted.

Such concentration!
A few weeks ago, we ventured out to try potty training her. Let's just say she's not ready. She went through 9 pairs of underwear the first day. She liked sitting on the potty and "thought" she was going potty. But when she had to go pee, she would just stand there and say, I go pee-pee and Mommy, clean up! We tried, but we'll just have to postpone it for a bit. But doesn't she look so cute, reading her book?

Sometimes, she just likes to be silly. She purposely puts the bucket around her neck and then wants us to come and get it off.

She does like corn on the cob! We had it for dinner and she wanted Dan's, so he gave it to her and she ended up eating about half of it.
Last Saturday, we hit up a bunch of garage sales and got some really good deals. Dan found these kind of plastic links for 25 cents. I really didn't want them, because I knew they would end up everywhere, but oh well. Here Dan made her some necklaces, bracelets, arm bracelet things, and some anklets. She loved it.

Our best find was this playhouse for only $15! I overheard the owner tell another lady she would take fifteen for it. I quickly said, we'll take it!!! You gotta be quick with some of these garage sales. :) Anna LOVES her little house. We also got a little tykes chair at another sale for $1. I looked it up online and this house is usually like $200 new!

Anna's other new love is this plastic food. This is almost all she wants to play with lately. It's so cute to see her pretend to eat it, cut it, drink it, etc.
She may or may not be picking her nose here. :) I tried to get the picture of her playing with them, but as soon as she saw the camera, she got up.
Lately Anna has become more attached to me. She'll only want me to do something for her and not Dan. Or she wants me to sit down and play with her, when normally she doesn't care if I'm there or not. It's kind of weird and hard sometimes, because I'm pregnant and honestly sitting on the carpet is not that comfortable for me. I feel bad telling her no sometimes, but it's just hard. Or she wants me to pick her up a lot. The last two times I've taken her to nursery, she wants me to come in and play with her, when normally she just forgets about me and starts playing. So, I'm reeeeeally hoping this wears off before the baby is born, but it probably won't and hopefully we'll all be okay. Luckily, she's okay if I go somewhere and doesn't cry or freak out, because that would be hard.



1 comment:
The I go pee pee and mommy clean it up made laugh so hard! Such a cute post about Anna. It's hard to believe she'll be a big sisters before we know it!
Post a Comment