LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I lucked out!

So I get a call this morning from the nurse at my OB/GYN and apparently I have a urinary tract infection. Since I'm pregnant though, I don't feel the symptoms. How awesome is that??? Finally, a great perk while being pregnant! :) I've never had one of these before, but I know they can be painful. She wrote me a prescription for some antibiotics and I got it filled today. I take it for a week and then it should be gone. I'm just feeling so thankful and happy that I really lucked out in this department, because this is definitely something I would not enjoy.


*I think this is the shortest post I've ever done!

2 comments:

The Over Family said...

That's great that you can't feel the symptoms! I had one when I was pregnant with Lizzie and I really felt the symptoms. Hope the pregnancy is going well! :)

Kristin Thomason Forshee said...

Lucky! i hate those!