LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Forever in Love...

I've been cutting vinyl lately and this is my latest project. I love it! I've been wanting to put something on the wall with our wedding pictures. I originally was going to put True Love, but decided that looked too cheesy. This project took all day! It looks so simple, like all I did was cut out letters and slap them on the wall. But first I have to cut everything out in paper, fiddle around with sizes, tape it to the wall, change it, etc. Then cut the vinyl, tape it to the wall before I put it on the wall, make sure it's centered, etc. But it was worth it. :) I am going to make the word "in" smaller because I think it looks too big.
I ordered some vinyl that came the other day. I got red, olive green, and kind of a neutral color. I got it for super cheap, so I was pretty excited. I'm going to put some more up in the kitchen. I had cut some out earlier, but it was black and I decided I had too much black on the wall that I wanted it on. So now I'm going to do red instead.


Here is some stuff I got at Goodwill last week. I'm going to paint the first one, probably red. the black thing, is actually a vase I turned upside down and painted and am going to put a candle on it. The last item, I think I'm going to put a bow around it and put the dried roses from my wedding bouquet in it. All this only cost $4.50!

So I just had to share these pictures. Lately, Anna has had fun stuffing her mouth full of food. Here, she is eating waffles for breakfast and decided to put all of it in her mouth (or at least try).
Then, she decides maybe it won't work, and lets it all come out. :)

She just cracks me up! Here, the strainer on her head reminds me of an old army helmet. I just can't get enough of my little baby.


P.S. I want to put some more vinyl in Anna's room, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas. Does anyone have ideas of some cute phrases or words? I was thinking of doing something like, "sugar and spice and all that's nice." But I'm not sure if I really want to do that. Any suggestions would be great. :)

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Love this project! And your little girl is just precious, and such gorgeous red hair!